Thinking About Moving To Arizona
Phoenix is a Maricopa County City and capital of the Arizona state. It is situated along the Salt River in the state’s south-central part. It is popularly known as the valley of the sun. Phoenix plays an important role in the economy of people living there by serving as a communication, transportation and financial hub. Its population is generally of European ancestry.
Here are the things you should know about Phoenix, AZ, before moving here from a top pest control company:
1. Phoenix has some of the most diverse vegetation in the United States.
2. Many people in Phoenix use bikes to go to work, school or grocery.
3. There’s a wide variety of high performance art in Phoenix.
4. It has diverse nightlife of clubs, lounges and bars.
5. It is a tourist city with luxurious spas, resorts and fabulous casinos.
6. It is a home to the largest professional golf tournament.
7. It is known for variety of animals such as jaguars, bald eagles, mountain lions among others.
8. L. Ron Hubbard, a scientologist, was born in Phoenix. He is the one who planned the Hubbard Association of Scientologists from his Camelback home, which is now a museum.
9. Phoenix is known for having Musical Instrument Museum that houses almost 16,000 instruments from approximately 200 countries.
10. The Flood Control Tunnel of Maricopa County is also known as the Phoenix bat cave. Thousands of bats hangout here during the day and only go out when it’s dark to feed on insects.
11. Phoenix has 24-foot human figure statue constructed in the year 2005. Robert John Miley built it to symbolize gun control and anti-violence in the U.S.
12. Other proposed names of Phoenix city were Stonewall, after Stonewall Jackson and Salina, andearly name for Salt River.
13. Hohokam tribe was the first residents of the Hohokam canal where their crops were irrigated. The community’s agrarian society flourished because of farming.
14. Phoenix was named from Darrel Duppa. He is the pioneer who forecasted the rise of a civilization from the locals after studying the natives’ prehistoric ruins.
15. Chimichanga is a Phoenix invention of the 1950s at Mexican Kitchen of Macayo
16. Residents in Phoenix reported seeing an “otherworldly” v-shaped aircraft in the sky.
17. The greatest snowfall which happened twice was recorded to measure exactly 1 inch.
18. An anchor from USS Arizona is displayed in Hawaii where the ship sank, the other ship’s anchor is displayed in Phoenix.
19. Every American president since Herbert Hoover stepped in office have slept in the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix.
20. South Mountain Park has one of the highest chuckwallas.
21. Phoenix’s South Mountain Park is one of the nation’s largest city parks.
22. The city is home to the only known rosy-faced lovebirds of the federal population
23. It has more days annually where the temperature surpasses 100 degrees
24. Phoenicians are the residents of the city.
25. Phoenix is the most populous capital city in the United States with 1.5 million people.
Owner – President
In 1985, Shawn, the owner of Anteater Exterminating Inc. went to work for the largest pest and termite control company in the world. There, he dusted sewers in Scottsdale, Arizona to control roaches. Shawn started his pest control career in the trenches.
Over the next 10 years he transitioned, working his way up the ladder from performing service to selling service and ultimately managing service branches. He earned a number of accommodations and was merited twice for being the most valued in the entire company.
Shawn held the belief that if he helped the people who worked with him and together they helped the customers solve problems then everyone would benefit positively from the service. Good service is what all customers want. Shawn took a personal interest in every single customer and every single associate to make sure the job was done right, each and every time.
In 1995 Shawn decided to venture out on his own and start a service company. He bought a truck, equipment and went to work! Now, 24 years later and 29 years in the industry, Shawn has built his company committed to the same standards as before, taking a personal interest in every customer and associate.
Here at Anteater Exterminating Inc. we do everything that is possible to make our customers happy! Backed by highly experienced and trained professionals who have a vast knowledge of pest control. We have experience with some of the largest commercial and governmental agencies as well as experience with the residential customer.
We know that Anteater Exterminating Inc. is only as good as our technicians who perform your service. Rest assured, our technicians are trained, ready, willing, and highly competent. We are professionals and we are at your service!
So today if you need help, have questions or concerns you can just call or email Shawn, the owner of the company. He will do what it takes to make you happy.