Do you need bird control services?
Treatment methods depend entirely on the problem bird species you are facing. In Arizona, there are a wide variety of non-native birds that have taken root. This leads to property damage and worst of all, the reduction and flight of native bird populations. If you’ve got a problem with wild birds or pigeons you want bird removal services from Anteater Exterminating Inc. We will confirm the species and take the correct measures to remove the problem bird species and keep it from returning.
What are the most common pest birds in Arizona?
- Urban pigeons – We know you aren’t surprised. Pigeons are incredibly hardy. They are a larger problem in cities where nesting sites and food sources are plentiful. That doesn’t mean they won’t roost in a home, shed, or barn. Pigeons are multi-generational roosters. The sooner you eliminate the problem the better.
- Starlings – They may look beautiful when the sun shines just right, but starlings are a menace. They are highly aggressive and responsible for driving out native bird populations. Because their flocks can be so large a starling population can continue to grow larger and larger.
- Grackles – These are extremely aggressive birds. Grackles typically habituate the same areas as the common crow. They aren’t strangers to foraging and in addition to garbage, scraps, and other ready food they can decimate fledgling crops. Grackles will eat seeds from a freshly planted field and ruin a harvest.
- Sparrows – Sparrows like to nest in the same site over and over. If that site happens to be the side of your home then you may have a problem. Though they aren’t staying full-time and will return south during the winter, sparrows can leave a mess behind before they do.
Additional Pest Birds We Can Help With:
- Turkey vultures
- Black birds
Do you have damage caused by birds?
Birds cause a wide range of damage to different structures, and it can really add up. If you’ve encountered any of the following, it may be time for bird removal services.
- Birds are causing damage to surrounding areas like gardens or fields and displacing native species.
- Bird chirping is creating a nuisance around your home or living area.
- Birds are showing aggressive behaviors towards you, other family members, or your pets.
- Bird droppings are coating nearby structures, vehicles, and other areas. (Droppings carry disease and are acidic.)
- Bird nests attract additional pests like slugs, mites, and gnats. They can also clog pipes and drains.
- Birds carry other pests with them like ticks, fleas, and lice. These can transmit additional diseases.
What diseases can birds spread?
Different bird species are known for spreading different bacteria and diseases. Depending on the type of bird, its nesting location, and the presence of droppings, different diseases will be of greater concern. Just some of the viruses these pest birds can spread include:
- West Nile Virus
Why do I need professional bird removal?
[highlight]Many birds are federally protected.[/highlight] That means you cannot trap or kill them without severe repercussions. Unfortunately, even if you are targeting non-protected species, if you harm a protected species you can be prosecuted in the same manner as if you were just targeting the protected species. That’s where we come in.
Our pest removal experts know which bird species you can target, and how to successfully and safely remove their nests, clean affected areas, and keep them from returning. Much of bird removal is not about elimination, it is about exclusion. Creating an environment that is unfriendly for your particular species of pest bird without risking harm to protected birds is key. That’s what we specialize in.
Where can we remove birds?
- AC units
- Apartment buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Parking Structures
- Industrial buildings
What bird control methods do we use?
Depending on the type of bird our certified professionals will use a variety of commercial grade methods. These may include:
- Nest removal and cleanup. We remove existing nests and fully clean the site before beginning exclusionary methods.
- Exclusion methods based on species. Depending on what you hope to achieve we can perform exclusion geared towards specific outcomes.
- Eliminating food sources is key. We will analyze your property and locate primary food sources of the problem bird population.
- We will trap and remove birds that can be trapped and removed.
- Specialized guards will be placed on nesting ledges to prevent birds from resting on your building.
- Our technicians will seal off access points that birds use to enter your property.
If you have a bird problem it is likely to get worse. The last thing you want to do is harm a protected bird species and fail to fix the problem. We remove that risk. Don’t tempt government fines or even incarceration. Get professional bird removal and get rid of problem birds. Call us today.
|Pigeon Control in Avondale|
|Pigeon Control in Glendale AZ|
|Pigeon Control in Goodyear|
|Pigeon Control in Litchfield Park|
|Pigeon Control in Phoenix|
|Pigeon Control in Scottsdale|