Get Termite Treatment in Avondale
When you’re suffering from termites, there’s no time to wait.
Professional termite treatment and pest control services in Avondale is your best solution for a termite free property. The experts at Anteater Exterminating Inc. have highly experienced termite control technicians.
With advanced treatment options, we’ll provide total control while treating your property with respect and care. Our technicians receive continual training so that we remain at the forefront of termite treatment in Avondale. If you’ve experienced any of the following signs of an infestation, don’t wait a minute longer to call.
Call us for complete termite control today!
Our treatment squad is standing by.
Have you encountered these termite infestation signs?
- Termite Habitation Indicators – There are many visible indications of a termite infestation requiring extermination. Termite droppings are pellet shaped and can be found where termites have been nesting and eating. The smell of mildew may be present as well, even if no signs of mildew exist. In order to move and stay moist, termites also build tubes on nearly any surface. These can be found on the floor, walls, and ceilings.
- Termite Damage Indications – Damaged wood areas will appear to be honeycombed. There can be more subtle signs of damage though. Look for swollen floors or ceilings, as well as buckling wood. Shredded wood is also a strong indication of termite activity as is water damage. If you suspect damage make sure to call us for termite treatment in Avondale right away. Damage will continue to get worse, and a colony will continue to spread until it is treated.
- Drywood Termites – This less common species can be spotted through similar symptoms, but also frequently cause cracks in veneer when tunneling. They often get into a household when someone buys a piece of antique furniture and brings it into the home.
Our termite specialists in Avondale can identify with certainty which variety you have, and provide an effective and professional termite treatment to rid you of your infestation.
What process do we use to treat termites?
- Termite Inspection – We’ll fully inspect your property both inside and out. This allows us to determine where the infestation began and how it has spread. Our technicians take detailed notes of evidence to create a diagrammatic description of your infestation.
- Diagrammatic Description – A detailed diagram helps our technicians provide you with complete termite treatment. This allows us to successfully treat your current infestation and discourage future infestations at the same time.
- Termite Treatment Plan – Our individualized termite control plans are designed around your property, infestation type, and severity. Many of our termite treatment services come with a complete 5-year warranty. That’s added protection you can rely on.
Contact us now for treatment of your termite problem.
When you need termite treatment in Avondale, stop your infestation in its tracks. Call or contact us today.