Termite treatment in Glendale, AZ starts here.
Termites can cause extensive property damage, and work tirelessly.
While you’re considering whether or not to get professional termite treatment and pest control services in Glendale, AZ your home is continuing to take damage. You want to put a stop to it, and the experts at Anteater Exterminating Inc. know exactly what to do. Our termite technicians use the latest advanced treatment options.
That means cutting-edge termite treatment for your home that really works. Termites often leave signs, so look for these infestation indications, and stop termite damage today.
Call us for complete termite control today!
Our treatment squad is standing by.
Have you experienced the symptoms of a termite infestation?
- Termite Habitation Indicators – Termites are constantly busy, and an infestation requiring treatment leaves behind many signs. Pellet-shaped termite droppings are visible near nesting sites and tunneling sites. A smell similar to mildew often accompanies it. Some species create mud tubes in order to stay moist during travels, these can be found on nearly any surface including ceilings, floors, and walls.
- Termite Damage Indications – A honeycombed pattern will be clearly visible in wood areas damaged by termites. You’ll want to take a close look at the ceiling and floors as well. Areas where termites have been often appear swollen, or buckle. Water damage can also bring termites since the most common varieties like moist wood better. If you believe your damage may be caused by termite activity, call for termite extermination in your Glendale, AZ home immediately. The colony will keep spreading until the problem is treated.
- Drywood Termites – Though not encountered as often as subterranean termites, this species causes cracks in an item’s veneer when tunneling. You’ll want to look for these cracks on any antiques you buy because they are frequently responsible for bringing these termites into a home or business.
Our technicians can identify the variety of termite you are infested by, as well as provide you with industry-leading termite treatment in Glendale, AZ to stop your infestation in its tracks.
What does the termite treatment process entail?
- Termite Inspection – We always begin every treatment with a full inspection. Our technicians have the pest control experience to know what to look for, and the knowledge to correctly identify what they see. We take a detailed log of evidence in order to create a comprehensive diagrammatic description of your termite infestation.
- Diagrammatic Description – Our detailed diagrams are used as blueprints, allowing us to map out a treatment plan that addresses every area termites inhabit. Our termite control methods should successfully treat your current infestation while taking preventative measures that stop future infestations. Ours do.
- Termite Treatment Plan – We design every treatment around your property and needs taking into account your infestation type, severity, property size, and more. The majority of our termite treatments in Glendale, AZ come with a comprehensive 5-year warranty. That’s reliable, long-lasting protection.
Contact us for your annual termite treatment today.
When you need termite treatment in Glendale, AZ, call or contact us today.