Is your home infested with termites?
Termites never stop working and can become much more than a nuisance. While you decide when the right time for termite and pest control services in Goodyear is, they continue to wear away at your property. When you want an effective solution for your termite problem trust the professionals at Anteater Exterminating Inc.
We use state of the art termite control techniques for complete termite extermination.
Continual training ensures our industry knowledge and practices are always up to date. Using tried and true tools while integrating new technology maintains our high standards.
Call us for complete termite control today!
When it comes to termites, Goodyear is home to several species. Home and business owners can look for these symptoms. Contact us for a swift resolution at the first sign.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- Termite Habitation Indications – Termites are tireless workers and leave behind considerable indications of activity. These include pellet-shaped droppings near nesting sites and tunnels. These smell like mildew. Some travel in mud tubes that can often be found lining walls, ceilings, and floors. These keep them moist in a dry environment.
- Termite Damage Indications – Damage indicators can be quite severe and when it comes to termite control, Goodyear residents are advised not to wait. Honeycombing patterns occur in damaged wood areas. Buckling and swelling can occur in walls and ceilings. Water damage can also attract specific termite varieties because moist wood is easier to tunnel through. This should be repaired immediately to prevent an infestation.
- Drywood Termites – Though dry wood termites aren’t as common in Goodyear as subterranean varieties, they can still pose a problem. Entering a home through an outside purchase of vintage and antique furniture is their usual means of entry. If an item has cracks in the veneer that appear like surface blistering, wood sounds hollow when tapped, or you find red or brown pellets with 6 sides about 1-2mm long around the piece, it’s better not to risk it.
Our technicians will determine exactly which species your property is infested with, this will help determine how we execute termite control measures.
What makes our termite control process so effective?
- Termite Inspection – An inspection is always the first step. In order to provide effective termite control, our technicians have to determine a number of factors. We identify the type of termite you have, the extent of the damage, the size of the colony or colonies and more. Logging evidence allows us to create a tailored system for you. That’s termite control Goodyear property owners can rely on.
- Diagrammatic Description – Diagrams help us to strategize. These help our technicians to track termite movement, entry points into the home, and catalog damage. They allow us to create and customize a termite control plan for your specific property and infestation. Tailored control provides faster, targeted termite relief.
- Termite Control Plan – Our termite control plans are always customized for you. We take into account termite species, infestation severity, property size, and much more. The may involve a variety of methods that may include baiting, pesticide applications, and poisons. The majority of our termite control plans in Scottsdale are warrantied for as long as 5 years. We provide protection from termites, guaranteed.