Do all termite control companies warranty their work?
No, they don’t. Termite and pest control service in Scottsdale isn’t any good if you can’t depend on it, though. That’s why Anteater Exterminating Inc. backs our termite control services with a 5-year warranty. You shouldn’t hope termites don’t come back. You should guarantee they won’t. We can, and we do.
What can you expect when you choose our termite protection?
- Get warrantied insect control that covers you against termite infestation recurrences.
- Anteater Exterminating utilizes best in business termite prevention strategies and practices.
- We use customized termite treatment options designed for your property and infestation.
- Our exterminators are trained and certified to perform full termite inspections.
- We offer competitive and affordable termite control costs.
Our pest technicians in Scottsdale use the most advanced control solutions. We perform ongoing training so our industry knowledge is on the cutting edge. This allows us to use the best methods available.
Call us for complete termite control today!
Have you seen these signs of a termite infestation?
Termites are hardy and are not attracted to any known pheromone solutions. A manual inspection is required. Termites leave many clues behind. Look for these indicators, and contact us at the first sign of an infestation.
- Termite Habitat Facts – Termites never stop working. Scottsdale is dry and weather rarely interferes with activity. When an infestation needs controlling it leaves many indications. Termite dropping located near tunneling and nesting sites are pellet shaped and often smell like mildew. Some species create long ranging mud tubes on floors, walls, and ceilings in order to stay moist while traveling.
- Termite Damage Signs – Wood areas that have been damaged by termites often appear honeycombed. Ceilings and walls may experience buckling or look swollen. Many termite varieties seek out moist wood. If you have had any water damage in your home it may have attracted a termite infestation. If damage appears to be termite related, seek termite treatment in Scottsdale as soon as possible. The longer an infestation persists the worse the damage will become.
- Drywood Termite Prevention – These aren’t as prevalent as subterranean varieties. They frequently enter homes when individuals buy infested antiques. Look for cracks in the veneer of any items you buy, and if you suspect it may harbor termites, do not bring it into your home or business.
Our termite control procedures target the source of the problem.
- Get a complete, cost-competitive termite inspection. Control always begins with a thorough inspection. Our highly trained pest control technicians have extensive experience identifying the type and scope of an infestation. We log all evidence. This allows our technicians to create a detailed diagrammatic description of targeted termite control on multiple fronts.
- Choose customized termite treatment procedures. Our exterminators create diagrammatic descriptions of every infestation. These diagrams are used much like a battle map. They aid us in tracking infestation damage, entry points, and movement. This helps our termite specialists to provide total termite control that can eliminate your current infestation. It also allows us to create custom-tailored maintenance plans to prevent further intrusions into your property.
- Commercial termite treatment for your home and business. Every plan our Scottsdale technicians carry out is specifically designed for the home or business owner. We take into account property size, infestation severity, termite species, and a number of other important factors. Many of our termite control Plans come are warrantied for up to 5 years. That doesn’t just provide peace of mind, it guarantees effective protection.
Contact us for termite control in Scottsdale today.
When you want a reliable, trusted, termite and pest control in Scottsdale, call or contact us today.